A Sip of Healthy Life
Water constitutes about 70% of the total substance of the human body. To maintain its vital functions and good condition, we need to consume 2 – 3 liters of high-quality water on a daily basis.*
Required daily water consumption, as defined by the World Health Organization:*
* Howard G, Gartram J. Domestic water quantity, service level and health. World Health Organization: Geneva 2003
Water is necessary in the processes of food absorption and digestion; it helps in the maintenance of the bodily temperature, and provides the cells with oxygen and the other substances required for proper conduct of the metabolism processes**. It refreshes the body, minimizes stress, and slows down the aging process.
** Kleiner S M, 1999, Water: an essential but overlooked nutrient. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 99 (2); 200-206
Water is one of the most important elements for good health!
This is why we bring to you the water Ladna from the rich and untouched nature of the Osogovo Mountains; it is natural spring water, full of freshness and variety of minerals required for a healthy life.
The natural spring water Ladna:
- carries the nutritional ingredients and oxygen to all body cells
- removes toxins from the organism
- regulates the bodily temperature
- facilitates the transformation of food into energy
- helps maintain the muscle tonus
- stimulates mental activity
- hydrates the skin, prevents drying of skin and acne